(Wikipedia) - Wushu "Wushu" is a transliteration of 武術/武术. For other transliterations, see 武術.
| ||Look up wushu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. |
Wushu may refer to:
- Chinese martial arts, the various martial arts of China
- Nanquan, a genre of Wushu developed in Southern China, aka the Southern Fist
- Wushu (film), a 2008 martial arts film
- Wushu (sport), a modern exhibition and full-contact sport based on traditional Chinese martial arts, created in the People''s Republic of China
- Wushu (term), a Chinese term that literally means "martial arts" or "military arts"
Tags:China, Chinese, Wikipedia, Wushu