Bloomberg connects influential decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. Our strength - quickly and accurately delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology - is at the core of everything we do. With over 15,000 employees in 192 locations, we deliver business and financial information, news and insight around the world.
(Wikipedia) - Bloomberg
Bloomberg may refer to: People
- Daniel J. Bloomberg (1905–1984), audio engineer
- Michael Bloomberg (born 1942), American businessman and founder of Bloomberg L.P.; politician and Mayor of New York City (2002–2013)
- Ramon Bloomberg (born 1972), American artist and film director
- Bloomberg L.P., Michael Bloomberg''s business
- Bloomberg Businessweek, a weekly business magazine
- Bloomberg Government, an online news service covering governmental affairs
- Bloomberg Law, an online legal research service
- Bloomberg Markets, a monthly financial magazine
- Bloomberg News, a business news agency
- Bloomberg Television, a business news channel
- Bloomberg Terminal, financial software
- Bloomberg Tower, a skyscraper in New York City containing the headquarters of Bloomberg L.P.
Tags:American, Bloomberg, Bloomberg Businessweek, New York, New York City, Wikipedia